Vacuum therapy devices offer an attractive solution for ED. They offer many advantages over other forms of therapy, medications and invasive surgeries designed to treat erection problems that millions of men face. Here are a few reasons why many men continue to enjoy their sex life with the help of a vacuum therapy device:
1) Faster Results than Drugs with No Invasive Side Effects – Vacuum devices use negative pressure to draw blood to the penis, providing a near-instant erection. There are many medications that can promote an erection, but they often have side effects. In fact, even in recent news, drugs like Viagra are showing more signs of long-term side effects, such as hearing loss and dangerous blood pressure levels in some individuals with pre-existing health conditions. to health. how long does vacuum therapy buttocks last Vacuum therapy systems simply do not have these negative side effects and often work faster than the 1/2 hour to 2 hours required to wait for the medication to start.
2) Maintaining and terminating erection as needed – With medication, the erection disappears once the drug’s effect wears off, leaving little or no control over the erection. Vacuum therapy allows users to have complete control over their erection and simply removes the tension ring when they no longer want it.
3) Ability to Control Erectile Function – The vacuum therapy system allows the user to literally create an erection and have it terminated when desired. Contrasted with drugs that give the user no control over achieving or stopping an erection.
4) Long-term cost savings – Expensive erectile dysfunction treatments can add up quickly. Medical vacuum therapy devices cost more upfront, but provide erections for years when needed.
5) Some Health Insurance Coverage – Many brands of devices are generally covered and reimbursed by Medicare and many health insurance plans.
5) Curative and Predictable Results – Vacuum therapy can be used for more than achieving and maintaining an erection for sex. In fact, men are advised to get erections several times a day to keep their penis and genitals healthy. Penile tissue needs blood flow to stay healthy and maintain its length. Without a natural erection to move this blood through the penis, penile tissue atrophy, making it more difficult to achieve an erection and reducing its length over time. Penile rehabilitation helps many users maintain penile length and achieve full erectile function when done correctly with a vacuum therapy system.
6) Greater than 90% Effectiveness – Erectile dysfunction affects millions of men over the age of 50. Few treatment options boast the level of safety and effectiveness of vacuum therapy. Clinical studies by urologists have shown that vacuum pumps promote healthy penile health and blood flow.
Many people suffering from ED often seek out available medications, but pills aren’t for everyone! Some of those who suffer from ED may have cardiovascular disease, nitrates for chest pain, high blood pressure medications, diabetes or have had radical prostatectomy. In these cases, drug treatment is often risky or risky. Vacuum therapy provides near-immediate results without the side effects of taking medications.